Our team members regularly assist local shelters and rescue groups by volunteering time & donating services. Each year our hospital donates over $35,000 in the form of discounted and free services and products to groups such as the Frederick County Humane Society, Frederick County Animal Control, Montgomery County Animal Welfare League and Capital Area Bichon Rescue.
- 3rd annual Pictures with Santa Paws
- Haunted Hospital for Halloween—raising money for the Kylie & Cricket Memorial Fund
- Bichon Bash—Volunteering and raising money for the Capital Area Bichon Rescue
- Paws & Claws 5K—Raising money for the Frederick County Animal Welfare League
- Howl-o-Wine— Raising money for Wags for Hope.
- Frederick Pride Festival—raising awareness in Frederick for Gays, Lesbians, Bi’s and Trans.
- Kids Tours—Volunteering for pre-schools and schools to bring their children to our hospital for tours.
- Avon Breast Cancer Walk—Raising money and awareness for Breast Cancer.
Most of our current events and announcements can be found on our Facebook Page.