A cute bee came for a visit on a sunny spring day and I was delighted to have spotted a buzzing friend. I wanted to play with my new friend, but boy, I was SO WRONG! I gently grasped the bee and I guess I startled the little creature; it stung my right paw. OUCH! It was very, very painful and my right paw immediately became as big as a golf ball.
Luckily, my mommy had some Benadryl available and gave me a dose to prevent any further allergic reactions to the bee sting. I was so glad that my mommy was so knowledgeable. Dr. Kim gave me a shot of a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medication for pain relief and told my mommy to continue the benadryl for a few days.
What an eventful day! I will not be playing with any buzzing friends from now on!