301.631.6900

5322 New Design RD.
Frederick MD 21703

Veterinarians in Frederick MD Veterinarians in Frederick MD

Scroll Up

Deadly Daffodils


“All parts of the daffodil plant, which is a member of the lily family are toxic – especially the bulb which can prove fatal if consumed. If a dog eats or chews the bulbs, leaves, flowers, or even drink the water these flowers stand in, it can develop signs of poisoning. Cases of daffodil poisoning peaks around Easter, with most dog owners unaware of their potential danger.

The lethal dose can be as low as 15g of bulbs – this could be as little as just one bulb!

HOURS

M.T.F: 7:30a – 7:30p
W.Th: 7:30a – 6:00p
Sat:    7:30a – 1:00p